TRX550 PRO - SMALL VERTICAL MACHINING CENTER -
Shipping calculated at checkout.
TRX550 PRO, 5 HP Servo Spindle
Extended X Axis - Full Production Capacity
Meet the new kid on the block. The TRX550 PRO is a compact, full production vertical machining center that has power, speed and performance.
The most unique feature of the TRX550 PRO is the extended length work table. This rugged, small VMC has a 40" long work table with an extended X axis travel of 21.5".
This "Super X" work envelope allows the TRX550 PRO to fit a wide range of applications. Works especially well for large work pieces - or in multiple part set-ups.
The TRX550 PRO Vertical Milling Center has a full "safety assured" machine enclosure, with customer recommended ergonomic package that is designed with all-day operation in mind.
Unique TRX550 PRO features include:
- Extended Length Work Table and X Axis: 40' long work table with 21.5" of X axis travel allows for machining larger workpieces and multiple set-ups. Maximum versatility.
- Closed Loop System/Servos: Industrial level of power, precision and performance.
- Siemens 808D CNC Control: Industrial grade CNC control with conversational programming and on-screen help guide.
- 5 HP Servo Spindle Motor: High torque, even at low RPMs - constant torque rise through speed range. Allows for rigid tapping and spindle positioning.
- 50-6000 RPM Spindle: Ramp up from lowest to highest speed at the push of a button.
- 12 Tool Automatic Tool Change System: Automated milling operations with precision BT30 10-tool ATC. Change tools by hand fast with pneumatic "push-button" tool change.
- High Quality Linear Guides and Ball Screws: Increased precision and higher speed operations. Allows for 1000 IPM feed rates.
- Full Enclosure: Full "Safety-Lock" enclosure keeps operator safe - contains coolant and chips during long production runs.
- Heavy Base and Machine Castings: Optimal vibration damping, assuring consistent precision and excellent repeatability.