VMC425 - VERTICAL MACHINING CENTER -
Shipping calculated at checkout.
VMC425, 7.5 HP Servo Spindle
Full Production Capacity - Small Footprint
The VMC425 is a compact, full production vertical machining center that has power, speed and performance - and it won't break the bank.
The VMC425 Vertical Machining Center has a Full "safety assured" machine enclosure, with customer recommended ergonomic package that is designed with all-day operation in mind.
This small vertical machining center is built for and used in full production operations. Also, chosen by Siemens as a featured machine in it's new "Siemens Educational Initiative". A small vertical machining center that fits well in educational settings.
Unique VMC425 features include:
- Closed Loop System/Servos: Industrial level of power, precision and performance.
- Siemens 808D CNC Control: Industrial grade CNC control with conversational programming and on-screen help guide.
- 7.5 HP Servo Spindle Motor: High torque, even at low RPMs - constant torque rise through speed range. Allows for rigid tapping and spindle positioning.
- 50-8000 RPM Spindle: Ramp up from lowest to highest speed at the push of a button.
- 10 Tool Automatic Tool Change System: Automated milling operations with precision BT30 10-tool ATC. Change tools by hand fast with pnuematic "push-button" tool change.
- High Quality Linear Guides and Ball Screws: Increased precision and higher speed operations. Allows for 1000 IPM feed rates.
- Full Enclosure: Full "Safety-Lock" enclosure keeps operator safe - contains coolant and chips during long production runs.
- Heavy Base and Machine Castings: Optimal vibration damping, assuring consistent precision and excellent repeatability.