Optical Probe System
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Digitizing system using a probe with optical sensing capabilities quickly and accurately defines workpiece zero points – effective in large or small scale production settings. Effective for quality control testing at all stages of the machining process.
- Sensing Directions: +-X, +-Y, +-Z
- Probe Diameter: 1.97” (50mm)
- Length of Standard Stylus: 1.97” (50mm)
- Unidirectional Repeatability: <= 2 ohms (0.00078)
- Stylus Overtravel: XY +-15 Degrees, Z+5mm
- Trigger Force: XY=38-40Min to 70-80Max, Z=600
- Switch On/Off Method: M Code
- Adjustable Range – Trigger Force: 100-200%
- Optimal Signals Transmission Range: 17’
- Input Power Supply: 24V DC
- Electrical Protection Class: IP68